We hope you've had a great Christmas and New Year!
Now that everyone is settling into school, work and activities again, we decided to sit down and figure out exactly what happened last month during our first ever Christmas Gift Catalogue. I have to say, it felt a little bit like The 12 Days of Christmas as we watched your generous contributions pour in. We raised just over $4,000 for our programs and activities, and here's what we will be purchasing for the 2016 camping season (above and beyond our planned purchases):
- 10 arts and craft supply packages
- 9 new canoe paddles
- 5 food-grade storage containers
- 4 sports equipment packages
- 3 archery kits (with a bow, set of arrows and target each)
- 20 new Bibles
- materials to refurbish 2 canoes
- 2 new mattresses
- 1 new PFD (personal flotation device)
- 1 new cabin roof!
- $1400 of money designated to be used where needed
Thank you to all of you who supported our Gift Catalogue with generous donations, sharing with your friends and your prayers. We couldn't have done it without, and we're so grateful to God, and you, for your help. See you at camp!